We learn in the UML diagram and examples for understanding basic. Use Case
- Denote the functions or to practice as a whole. Needs to do to the system (Actor).
- Show processes in the same manner Flow chart.
- To show the class. Class structure. The relationship between class interface, which is equivalent to ER Diagram.
- Show the interaction between Object.
- Show the interaction between Object. Statechart
- Conduct of the Object. Component
- Shows the physical structure of the program Deployment
- Shows the hardware structure of the system.
In the next blog we will see actual implementation... Thank you
UML (Unified Modeling Language) is a broadcast or communication in language characteristic diagram or symbols based on rules that create the diagram used in software development process. The language is known as a component, including vocabulary and grammar.
Welcome to blog about Software Engineer. Software engineering is the application of a systematic, disciplined, quantifiable approach to the development, operation, and maintenance of software, and the study of these approaches; that is, the application of engineering to software.(http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Software_engineering)
I and the author of the blog I write will be invited to write about the experience in the following offers. We came to learn together.